Cockpit One Chronograph
Already in 2016, the Day-Date versions of the new cockpit were introduced and launched. After the great success, Fortis presents in 2017 the appropriate chronographs. As in the little brother of the chronograph, the dials were divided into several levels. Thus, the minutry is placed in the foreground by the top level, whereas the date display has been opened. This gives the watch an exceptional 3-dimensionality and structure with which the readability is perfected. While the 705.21.18 Cockpit One Chronograph with its beige tones appears subtle, the 705.21.19 Cockpit Two Chronograph with orange-red highlights sets to louder tones.
- Valjoux 7750, 25 jewels, 48 hours power reserve
- Box, manual, international warranty
- Black dial with different levels, beige numerals and white indices, hour- and minute hand in shape of a sword (green afterglow), second hand in white
- Chronograph, hour, minute, central second, 12-hours- and 30-minutes-counter, open day-date display (English)
- Leder Performance strap, leather strap, Metal bracelet, Nato
- 43mm, bi-finished stainless steel, glass base, double antireflective coating on both sides of the sapphire glass, water resistant to 10 atm/bar
Create an Account
View orders, create wish lists and proceed through checkout faster.