Shoreliner Champagne Beach
As FORTIS is known for its rugged diving watches like the Marinemaster or Diver, the evolution continues - from the depths of the seas to the beaches of our planet without neglecting the 20 atm/bar water resistance. The design is made for all beach lovers and those who enjoy clear visibility of the time spent in the sun. Due to the absence of numbers and the clear, simple structure, the Shoreliner models in 2017 are setting up a new chapter in the Aquatis world.
For the individual model names FORTIS has taken famous beaches as the basis. The 655.18.31 & 655.18.37 VIK Beach models, for example, receive their names after a coastal section in Iceland that is characterized by its black sand and thus gave its characteristics to the watch of the same name. The name Lighthouse represents the core property of the 655.18.32 model: the round white indices. According to the Champagne Beach in Vanuatu the Shoreliner model 655.18.38 is named after.
- ETA 2836-2N, 25 jewels, 38 hours power reserve
- Box, manual, international warranty
- black dial with raised beige indices (blue afterglow), hour- and minute hand (blue afterglow)
- Hour, minute and second, date
- Leather strap, Leather Performance strap, Silicone band, Metal bracelet PVD coated
- 42mm stainless steel PVD coated, glass base, antireflective coating on both sides of the sapphire glass, water resistant to 20 atm/bar
Create an Account
View orders, create wish lists and proceed through checkout faster.